Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Mint Sencha Tea Crystals - Pique

 Pique reached out to me about reviewing their tea and I agreed. The tea comes in little packets, not unlike crystal light that you get from the grocery store. Out comes this yellow orange crystal powder that smells faintly of mint.


 The instructions state to put the crystals in your cup first and then add 175F water on top - no stirring is needed

As you can see, the tea comes out a similar color as the crystals, just deeper shade of orange.
PIQUE tea is handcrafted from organic whole leaves, they cold brew the tea and lock in the flavor by using cold crystallization, giving you the tea crystals you see above.
So how does it taste? I mostly taste spearmint with a hint of vegetal from the sencha and it is sweet with a little bit of tang. PIQUE tea crystals are easy. It also makes great iced tea as well which is how I prefer it. If you are a workaholic and find yourself wanting to get a tea fix but not able to invest the time, this product is definitely for you. It doesn't take up much space and aside from having a mug and hot water, nothing else is needed.
This is the best instant I've had so far - it's great on the go, but it doesn't fit in my routine since I use tea as a way to slow down and meditate.  That's not to say - that it might fit right into your routine. So if you want to enjoy tea but don't have the time, give PIQUE tea a try, I enjoyed their tea crystals.

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to send me a PM! Want to decide which tea I review next? Don’t hesitate to ask! 
xoxo
Jordan

No comments :

Post a Comment