Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Small Leaf Yin Zhen - Tea by the Sea

 The tea smells of a vegetal variety with crisp smells that remind me of rain.

Small Leaf Yin Zhen is a white tea harvested in the first harvest. I steeped this tea at 175F starting with 10 seconds. I found this tea to sip in vegetal in the beginning and then open up with notes of hay and honey. I was able to steep this tea 6 times before flavor started to drop off. If you would like to purchase this tea you can find it here for $5 for 2 oz. Tea by the Sea is a new company that hopes to start up a store front where they have lots of aquariums and premium tea to drink and sell. If you'd like to learn their story - visit them here.

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to send me a PM! Want to decide which tea I review next? Don’t hesitate to ask! 
xoxo
Jordan

2 comments :

  1. The superb highly informative blog I’m about to share this with all my contacts.applying for residency in monaco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your way to enlighten everything on this blog is actually pleasant, everyone manage to efficiently be familiar with it, Thanks a great deal.a board signs, a frame boards

    ReplyDelete