Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Gui Fei Oolong - Totem Tea

 Gui Fei Oolong originated in Taiwan and is a dark brown roasted dry leaf color.

 I steeped this tea at 205F starting with 10 second infusions and increasing each time.
 I switched cups for the final shot but only so you can see the color of the tea.
Gui Fei sips in with a surprise. I've had darker roasted oolongs that take on a very nutty bold flavor and I've had high altitude taiwanese oolongs that are buttery and sweet with a lingering creaminess that stays on the tongue. Now merge the two and that is what I thought of this tea. It was unlike any other oolong I've tasted before. Brewed up gongfu, it unraveled to be complex on so many different levels, Gui Fei took me for a roller coaster ride I didn't know I hopped on. I thoroughly enjoyed what this tea has to offer and I plan to come back for more. If you enjoyed this review and want to try it for your self you can purchase it here for $10 an oz.

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to send me a PM! Want to decide which tea I review next? Don’t hesitate to ask! 
xoxo
Jordan

5 comments :

  1. Matcha Sensationis commonly thought of as a Japanese green tea, but matcha was actually first grown in China (more particularly, it is thought that matcha leaves were first grown in Southern China, in the Yunnan Province). Matcha leaves come from a shrub, or tea plant called “Camellia Sinensis”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information.http://www.CarInsuranceCheck.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is good enough I again n again read this. Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following a lengthy exhausting look for the right window replacements and window contractors we lastly decided on Shelton Roof our great site. My personal customer knowledge about them had been enjoyable, professional and nearly seamless. Paul, combined with the office staff as well as installers was all above panel as well as first class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They supplied by employees with a number of nonprofits fundraiser experts, to aid worker non-profit giving, and to lengthen company philanthropy. fundraising advisers, or even coordinating gifts, cost nothing cash which nonprofits often lose out on due to restricted info on donors companies, complex company giving programs, and since the organization coordinating procedure is generally unknown for employees.

    ReplyDelete