Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cinn City Rou Gui Wuyi - Heirloom Tea Company

Cinn City is a rock oolong that smells earthy with a faint smell of floral.

 I steeped this tea at 195F starting with 5 second infusions. I found I was able to get 10+ steeps before it started to die out.

 Cinn City tastes like a true rou gui oolong. It has that minerality combined with cinnamon and orchid floral notes. The floral is in no way over powering but compliments this tea giving it a sweeter finish. I love rou gui for the complexity and the mineral finish it leaves in the mouth, I find rock oolongs and dancong to be my go to these days and Heirloom Tea Company has a lovely selection of both. If you'd like to buy this tea here is the link. I will also be doing a giveaway for 10k followers on instagram soon featuring some of their tea, so be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to send me a PM! Want to decide which tea I review next? Don’t hesitate to ask! 
xoxo
Jordan

2 comments :

  1. I am really appreciating very much by seeing your interesting posts.branding companies peterborough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friends, for providing such enlightening data.second hand access equipment

    ReplyDelete