Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Citrus Mint Sencha from Snake River Tea

 Snake River Tea contacted me on instagram to try some of their teas! Here we have Citrus Mint Sencha which is a house blend of menthos green tea, lemon jade sencha and lemongrass.

 Steep this tea at 175-180F for 3 minutes.

Citrus Mint Sencha reminds me of the Jade citrus mint green tea from Teavana. But here are the differences, Citrus Mint Sencha is a lot higher quality when it comes to the leaf and more subdued. It's not in any way overpowering and each flavor compliments it well. I found this tea to be extremely refreshing between the mint, the grassy notes of the sencha and gunpowder green tea and the bite of lemony citrus towards the end. I truly enjoyed what this tea had to offer and I highly recommend it! If you would like to get some for yourself you can find it here

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to send me a PM! Want to decide which tea I review next? Don’t hesitate to ask! 
xoxo
Jordan

No comments :

Post a Comment