Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Secret Garden's Secret Tea - Secret Garden Tea Company

 Well this tea name is a mouthful, yeah? Well it is fitting because this tea is LOVELY and I'd take a mouthful of it any day.


I steeped this tea at 212F for 4 min as the instructions suggest. This tea sipped in with a vanilla creaminess accompanied with a hazelnut finish (Is that the secret ingredient? I wonder..). I found this tea to be my favorite of all that I've tried from them. It's very refreshing and naturally sweet. You can pair this tea with some sweet treats or have it by itself as desert on its own. Even my significant other tried this tea and stood back and said, "oh.. that was not what I was expecting - it has so much depth, really good" If you get any tea from their website, I can't recommend this one enough.

And if you're wondering if I watercolor painted some flowers just for this review.. you'd be right haha. I felt it was fitting to have some floras in a secret garden tea review.

If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to send me a PM! Want to decide which tea I review next? Don’t hesitate to ask! 
xoxo
Jordan

No comments :

Post a Comment